Imagine how your natural smile and relaxed self-confidence and control will magnetically draw others to you. Friends and family will enjoy spending more time with you and mention how you've somehow changed, or transformed yourself. As you smile to yourself you will think back to the day you started learning Self Defense Karate and suddenly realize how your life changed so much for the better and you are so thankful you overcame your initial concerns and started your Free Trial Class.
Learn the Art of Self Defense Karate so you immediately and confidently take control of a violent encounter. On lookers will greatly admire your confidence, skills and self-control as they also wonder if you don't really work for a secret government agency. You will look back with contentment with your time spent learning these natural body movements developed in the early 1800's for unarmed Okinawans. (See History Page)
Contact us NOW for your FREE Trial Class!
The Art of Self-Defense Karate is for you if:
- you dread walking to your front door at night,
- you fear someone might be lurking in the shadows waiting to harm you,
- you get squeamish when someone out of place approaches,
- your knees weaken a little when a rowdy group of guys focuses on you you are with your family/friends? You wonder,
- Bullies torment you or a loved one,
- you are interested in learning
the Art of authentic, traditional Okinawan Self Defense Karate.
(often referred to as the pathway between self-defense and self-perfection)
(Some hidden benefits of karate practice explained at bottom of page.)
We are different than other Karate schools because:
- you learn authentic adult-focused Okinawan Karate passed down through the ages, (many call these secret techniques and applications) - your focus is on proven and realistic self defense skills for life preservation,
- you participate in small exclusive classes for personalized learning,
- you are never too crowded in class because we use a school gym,
- your exclusive membership provides outstanding value!
- your instructor has 35+ years of experience teaching self defense karate to U.S. Marines, Embassy Security Personnel, foreign security operatives and people just like you!
- you cooperate with other members to improve your skills so you both improve rather than compete.
- we don't chase trophies nor tournaments as you focus on life
protections skills; (our techniques are often prohibited in tournaments),
- we don't have a store to encourage you to buy items you might
not need, (all new members receive a mid-weight karate uniform!)
- Your safety and well-being are of utmost importance to all.
(See member's reviews at bottom of page.)
You, too, can learn the natural,
easy to learn secret movements
Okinawan Masters teach their countrymen!
Register now for your FREE Trial Class!
This is a limited time offer so contact us now.
There is no obligation to continue with us
because we only allow members seriously interested
in learning the secrets of Self Defense Karate.
Imagine in the future when you look back with pride and satisfaction at when you started your karate training and realizing now how the natural body movements of self defense karate boosted your self-confidence and now provide you with gentle self-control. You may notice you are more satisfied with your life and your friends and family are happier to be around you, too!
Tomorrow may be too late!
Time slips away quickly. Avoid putting off until tomorrow starting karate training as you may suddenly be confronted with an unfortunate situation and you will wish you had already started your karate training. Or you suddenly discover yourself much older and physically incapable of doing karate yet remember with regret how you had always planned on learning karate but just never got around to it and time just slipped away.
As an Okinawan Karate class participant you will enjoy the same benefits our members report including:
-- Minimized Fear;
-- Increased Self Confidence;
-- Boosted Family Protection Skills.
-- Anti-Bully Skills;
-- Reduced Stress;
-- Sneaky Weight Loss;
-- Improved Energy; and
-- (dare we write it?) a lot of FUN!
Our Self-Defense Karate practice prepares you to react naturally and automatically in the most critical first five seconds of a violent encounter. These five seconds determine if you will just become another victim jotted down on a police blotter or a survivor.
Usually, if you know karate, you won't need to use it.
The reverse is also true!
You will discover and perfect self-control for optimum self-defense. You will discover how to work effectively with a variety of partners. As your skills and competency improve you will be presented with even more challenging, faster and harder karate and self-defense activities. This productive style of learning requires a mutual attitude of cooperation and partnership.
People of all ages and levels of physical conditioning learn karate. We guarantee that you will learn or improve self defense karate techniques with every class. Your progress through the belt ranks depends on your attitude towards learning and the amount of your own practice time in class and on your own.
We maximize your learning of authentic traditional karate by offering small exclusive classes led by our 7th Degree Karate Master who has 35+ years of international and domestic teaching experience. He leads classes by working out with you so you see that he isn't asking you to do something he can not do, too. He is probably much older than you, too!
We also have black and brown belt members (with 3 to 20 years experience and from various backgrounds) to help you discover these natural, efficient and proven effective techniques.
You will discover authentic traditional Okinawan Karate focuses on:
-- Kata (self defense templates), traditional/authentic kata,
-- Kumite (one on one technique practice), and
-- Bunkai (combining the templates with actual technique applications).
You will learn easy-to-learn natural body movements for
self defense to overcome your fears, improve self control and prepare you in case you ever need to respond to unexpected violence.
Your size is no issue as smaller sized women easily perform these techniques on much larger and stronger men. You can discover these self defense movements in our safe and secure classes. Your age is no issue. You will get in shape in class with us. No need to go on a diet, or take aerobics, or run a mile before starting karate. We take you as you are.
Your safety, and ours, is a class priority.
We guarantee that you will discover new proven effective Karate techniques that give you the benefits, results and confidence you want as you learn our Art of Self-Defense Karate.
This karate isn't for everyone!
This is traditional non-competitive karate to respond to unexpected street violence as passed down through generations of Okinawa's leading Karate Masters. We are serious about your self-defense. While you check us out, we are checking you out; not all membership applications are accepted!
What will you do in class?
(We don't expect you to have any previous training. If you do, great!)
You will start out with a few minutes of warm ups.
You will go over the basic punches, kicks and blocks.
The order of the following varies by what the class focuses upon:
- You will learn and practice Kata, or fighting templates, that you perform with the group. (Some liken it to a big group dance.) You will follow along as the class progresses and a more senior member may help you learn the kata.
- Partner drills help you apply the basic techniques you worked on at the beginning of class. You will cooperate with a variety of partners during class on your punches, kicks, blocks and throws.
- Kumite partner drills help you put these techniques into applications you would use in a real life situation.
- Bunkai is where you perform a kata as other members attack you.
This immediately helps you understand and improve applications.
YOU should contact us now to Register for a FREE Trial Class
with no strings attached and no obligation to continue!
Bring a friend and request the Family/Friends Special Discount!
Short term offer:
3 one-hour classes Plus Free Karate Uniform for $39
Hidden Karate Benefit:
Through long-term practice one discovers KARATE is the pathway between self-protection and self-perfection. Some call Karate "moving Zen". You move through the education phases of unconscious inability to conscious ability and eventually the calm, peacefulness of unconscious ability where you just react without thinking.
If you search for it, you won't find it.
Yet if you just do karate, it will find you.